Bomboloni – little doughnut dumplings.
What are they: A sweetened potato gnocchi dumpling on the outside (this case flavoured with some cocoa powder) with a soft hazelnut milk chocolate cream on the inside! They need just 2-3 minutes of frying (or pan-frying) to get them crispy on the the outside -the hardest part is waiting for them to cool down before devouring! Serve fresh and still slightly warm for breakfast, afternoon tea or dessert and you will be sure to impress.
- 11-13 per pack
- They need just 2-3 minutes of frying (or pan-frying) to get them crispy on the the outside
- Serve fresh and still slightly warm for breakfast, afternoon tea or dessert and you will be sure to impress.
- Pasta (78%): Potato Puree, Water, Sugar, Chocolate Powder (1%). Potato Puree contains: Milled Potato Flakes (Potato, Emulsifier: E471(Palm Free), Antioxidant: SODIUM METABISULPHITE (E223), spices, Vegetable Extracts) (70%), Starch (Corn, WHEAT), Salt, Flour (WHEAT), spices.
Filling (22%): Nutella® (Sugar, Palm Oil, HAZELNUTS, Fat-Reduced Cocoa, Skimmed MILK powder, Whey Powder (MILK), Emulsifier: E322 Lecithin (SOYA), Vanillin).
Dusted with rice flour
- Sodium Metabisulphite, Wheat, Soy, Hazelnuts, Milk
- Produced in a factory that handles Wheat, Egg, Milk, Nut, Crustacean, Fish, Celery, Soy and Sulphites.