Fresh organic tofu made using the best ingredients and traditional techniques.
Tofu is a versatile, soy-based bean curd that can go in your breakfast, dinner, or dessert. You can always add it to any vegetarian or vegan meal for a little extra protein.
Sweet and Sticky Tofu with Baby Bok Choy.
- Cook the udon noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sugar, pepper, 1 teaspoon cornstarch and 1/4 cup water until smooth.
- Lightly press the tofu with paper towels to remove excess liquid. Cut into 3/4-inch pieces and toss in the remaining 2 tablespoons cornstarch.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons oil and then the tofu and cook until golden brown on all sides, 6 to 8 minutes total. Transfer to a plate and wipe out the skillet.
- Add the remaining tablespoon oil to the pan and cook scallions, the ginger, garlic and 1/2 of the red chili for 1 minute. Add bok choy; cook, tossing, for 2 minutes.
- Return the tofu to the pan, toss to combine, then add the soy sauce mixture and let simmer, tossing everything together to make a sticky sauce, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Spoon over the noodles and top with the scallions and remaining red chili. Sprinkle with the peanuts.