Skeppshult has been making cast-iron homeware in its Swedish workshop since 1906. Forging pots, pans and other pieces from natural ingredients in its induction furnaces, each of the company’s items are built to last. Designed for storing salt, fitted with a beautiful walnut lid.
A strong rubber seal is set into a groove on the inside of the lid so your salt will stay fresh and moist. A notch is crafted into the rim of the bowl to make it easier to remove the lid. It will make a rustic and practical addition to a modern kitchen.
We love this pot, looks great next to the Swing Spice mill.
• Skeppshult Swing salt pot
• Made of cast iron and wood
• Medium : Height 8.5cm, width 7cm
• Clean only using a stiff brush and water. Do not wash in dishwasher
• Handmade in Skeppshult Sweden