Calabria (the toe of the Italian peninsula) is famed for its use of fiery chillies, fennel seeds and pork in its cuisine.
One such marriage of these ingredients is spicy Calabrian sausage.
The famed black pigs of Calabria reared in the Pollino mountains under strict animal welfare standards and locally sourced fennel seeds and chillies are used to make the perfect Calabrian sausage with just the right amount of heat.
Premium quality and made with premium quality Italian ingredients;
- sun ripened Italian tomatoes;
- 100% locally produced Calabrian sausage, small 50 year old family producer
Matches well all kind of pastas.
- Tomato (34%), Water, Spicy Calabrian Sausage ( Pork meat, Water, 5% Spicy Calabrian Chilli cream (95% spicy Calabrian Chilies, Salt), Salt, Fennel seeds 0.1%, Vegetable fibers, Acidity Regulator: E262; Antioxidant: E300) (20%), Onions, White wine, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Garlic, Rosemary, Black pepper.
- Produced in a factory that handles Wheat, Egg, Milk, Nut, Crustacean, Fish, Celery and Soy.
- Store in a cool, dry place;
- Once opened keep refrigerated and consume within 2 days.